Our Mission - Empower people and businesses by creating innovative benefits technology solutions
SEB Administrative Services Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Smart Employee Benefits Inc. (SEB Inc.), a publicly traded company on the TSXV. SEB Admin is specialized in the field of Benefits Administration, currently serving some of Canada’s leading brand names with more than 400,000 lives under administration. Our objective is to build and operate game-changing specialized benefits technology and data processing solutions related to human resources, benefits administration, claims adjudication, payroll and related administrative business operations.
SEB Admin’s parent company, SEB Inc., has two divisions. The Benefits Division, which includes SEB Administrative Services Inc., is focused on delivering the widest range of benefits administration services and solutions available in the market. The Technology Division supports the Benefits Division with hosting, software application life-cycle management, security, program/project management, enterprise architecture, business analysis and related services. The Technology Division provides IT services and solutions to the Canadian Government and many of our provincial governments as well as commercial clients in a wide range of sectors.
Benefits Administration with Advantages
- Digital enrolment platform with convenient self-service capabilities
- Employees move easily through an intuitive enrolment flow
- Access third-party providers in one place
- Access voluntary products to engage employees
- Enhanced experience for Administrators
- Integration and single sign-on to third-party providers
- Manage dependents and beneficiaries
- Automate communications
- Digital off-payroll payment solutions
- Millennials, who will make up 75% of the workforce by 2025, expect digitization and mobility
- Responsive design - access on multiple devices
- Access a range of voluntary products to up the benefits experience of all generations
- Accommodates complex benefit plan and cost-sharing rules
- Unlimited plan designs
- Dedicated and experienced teams for implementation and ongoing operations
- 20+ years of Benefits Administration experience offering Full Source, Co-source, and SaaS delivery models
- Expertise in complex integrations
- Access to a multi-lingual Customer Contact Centre
- Deep knowledge of client HR requirements to solution and develop products and enhancements.